This campaign focuses on raising money to support the art@HBM exhibition at the Organization for Human Brain Mapping annual meeting, which this year, is taking place in Honolulu, Hawaii, June 14-18. This is the fifth year we will be organizing art@hbm. We believe that unforeseen and amazing things can happen when collaboration occurs, and that pushing the interface between art and science presents a valuable opportunity for us as a neuroscience community. And we just like art..and science…together.
If you would like to support this event, please visit our Indiegogo webpage and make your contribution http://igg.me/at/fpgURQ9BFsE/x/7546841
Below you can find the different images that you can get printed if you do a $60 contribution (or more!). Please, make sure you send an email to Natacha (email@example.com) or Glad (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let them know which of the posters you would like to have.
1. Lace Brain by Michel Thiebaut de Schotten and Benedicte Batrancourt
2. Retro Brain by Sebastien Dery
3. Just Like a Barcode by Sebastien Dery
4. Unraveling the Connectome by Martijn van den Heuvel (www.dutchconnectomelab.org)
5. Slicing the Connectome by Alfred Anwander
6. I Love You With All My Brain by Diane Lavoie and Stefan Gold
7. Jump Rope Brain by The Brain Fit Club at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
8. The Proof of the Pudding is in the Brain – A Standardized Brain-Shaped Food Stimuli Set for fMRI by Lr. Nynke van der laan
9. Connections (Connexions) by AmanPreet Badhwar
10. Marilyn’s Brain by Charlotte Rae
11. Wired Up by Inga Popesko