We are inviting researchers to submit their favorite unpublished works for entry. Both team and single-person entries are welcomed. The competition will have five award categories:
- Best Representation of the Human Connectome
- Best Abstract Brain Illustration
- Best Humorous Brain Illustration
- Best Video Illustration of the Brain
- Special Topic: Best Visualization of Probabilistic Connectivity
The 'Special Topic' is a new addition to this year’s competition that highlights an important challenge in current connectomics research: visualizing the uncertainty of 3D connections in tractography and functional connectivity data.Submission Deadline: 11:59PM CDT, Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 Award Notification: June 17th during the "Beachside Gala" event at the OHBM Annual Meeting in Seattle. For more information, check out the competition details and submission form.